I was watching Dr. Oz the other day on television and Marie Osmond was on talking about her weight loss journey. She used the term “Aging Beautifully” rather than “Anti-Aging”. I love that term. I have used “Aging Gracefully” in several of my posts. In fact here, I share with you “The Secret To Aging Gracefully“.
The 5 Steps To Aging Beautifully
Want to know How To Age Gracefully & Beautiful? These are the 5 Steps To Aging Beautifully that will help you.
- Drink Water – How much differs for everybody. I try to drink as much as I can in a day. I usually stick to water most of the day and try to carry it around with me.
- Clean Eating – At least 80%-90% of the time you should be eating real food. That means cutting out the processed foods. Check this article out about processed foods. When I go to the grocery store, I stay on the perimeter of the grocery store. I rarely walk down the aisles.
- Exercise – You should exercise at least 5 days a week. Check out this article on exercise making you years younger on a cellular level. My favorite group classes are MPower and Pure Barre.
- Great Relationships – Surrounding yourself with the right type of people. I wrote a post recently on Finding Your Tribe, check it out to know about it.
- Choose Positivity – You have a choice. You can choose either to be the type of person who looks at the glass half full or half empty. I choose to look at the glass half full. Choosing to look at things positive will help you spend less energy on negative things or people in your life.
Now you know how to age beautifully. These 5 steps will not only help you to “Age Beautifully and Gracefully” but they will also help you to feel your best. As I get older, feeling my best and having the energy to do the things I want to do is far more important than the way I look.