You would think I would know exactly what to get a guy for the Holidays. I have 2 dads, 2 brothers, 3 sons, and I am on my 3rd husband. I still struggle with it every year. So I decided to go straight to the source and ask my husband and sons for some ideas.
My husband suggested:
- Tickets to his favorite sporting event
- Gift card to his favorite restaurant
- A luxury that he wouldn’t buy for himself
- Go Pro
- Date night Men’s choice of restaurant and movie (my husband thinks he doesn’t get to choose 🙂 )
- Selection of craft beer
My middle son, Carter, suggested:
- Cars (If I had to guess he would want something like this)
- Bacon of the month club (there really is such a thing)
- Anything grilling related
- Power tools
- Lululemon pants – I am assuming like the ones I bought him last year. The ABC pants.
My youngest son, Cole, suggested books. The best place to buy books is Amazon.
Here are a few of my own suggestions:
If he likes to cook Blue Apron has a great deal going on $50 Off Your First 2 Weeks of Blue Apron for new customers. Read my post about how Blue Apron changed my life. Another idea for the Health Nut is a membership to Thrive Market. Here is a post about Thrive Market one of my favorite places to shop for healthy food.